Supercrew Compression Nanoglide
The Supercrew Compression Nanoglide is engineered for all day fit and comfort, the Supercrew Compression sock is your best partner for backcountry adventures, hike-a-bike, bikepark and all day mountain riding.
- Designed specifically for mountain biking the dedicated construction and knit technology improves the feel and comfort of any riding footwear.
- True compression knit tecnology ensures best fit and feel and increased ankle and arch support to reduce foot fatigue and numbness.
- Strategic use of NanoGlide anti-friction yarn in the toe, forefoot, heel, instep and ankle areas virtually eliminates skin chafing, hotspots and blisters.
- Low profile padding in the toe area ensures maximum comfort and reduces impact fatigue and soreness when descending and hike-a-biking.
- A profiled 3D-Mesh zone on the forefoot provides protection from laces, stitching and shoe hardware while retaining maximum breathability
- Custom engineered yarns and technical knit technology ensures maximum comfort and unrivalled fit. Superior moisture management and enhanced compression support reduces foot and ankle fatigue and prevents blisters.
- NanoGlide yarns provide high wear resistance while allowing for a thin, low profile sock.
- Tight knitting through high needle count production techniques provide added ankle support and a close fit that also helps repel dirt and debris.
- Unrivalled shape memory and retention ensure that the Supercrew provides the ultimate fit wash after wash.
Available in four sizes and 6" and 8" cuff heights