9point8 Fall Line Seatpost
The 9point8 Fall Line dropper post has proven itself to be one of the best performing and most reliable dropper posts available.
It uses a cable actuated air damper with a mechanical brake to ensure smooth, consistent and reliable operation.
Utilising 9point8's own "Droploc" technology, the Fall Line offers infinite adjustment controlled by a mechanical brake that locks the post in position. By utilising a mechanical brake the Fall Line is lighter, more reliable and return speed is faster and smoother.
Air damping ensures a super smooth return with a quick but controlled speed
The Fall Line post uses "stealth" cable routing but unlike other posts doesn't need any special tools to disconnect it.
That means you can quickly and easily remove the post at any time .
In addition the Fall Line features an anti-pull design, so adjusting the height of your post won't affect cable tension.
- Seal Support Ring for unrivalled air seal reliability
- Choice of remote levers
- Infinite adjustment
- Spring actuated mechanical Droploc brake system
- Inline or offset seat clamp configurations (inline as standard).
- Ability to run saddles with round and carbon oval rails
- Stealth routing with tool free disconnect - easily swap the Fall Line between different bikes with additional cable kits
- Black coated Titanium saddle clamp and angle adjust bolts - new larger diameter for strength and convenience
- Lightweight - from just 451 grammes
- Independent seat angle and fore/aft adjustment
- Micro adjustable seat angle
- Telescopic lock in push and pull - no problem to pick your bike up by the saddle
- 2 year manufacturers warranty
- Fully servicable and easy to maintain