Guerrilla Gravity Pedalhead Race Build Complete Bike
There is something special about a steel all mountain hardtail and Guerrilla Gravity have designed the next generation with the Pedalhead.
Custom Smashmoly steel square "tubing" gives the frame a unique look and each tube has been engineered to increase lateral frame stiffness for rapid power transfer and agile cornering yet provides vertical compliance where needed to take the bite out of small bumps and trail chatter and to give that ride feel that only a well designed steel hardtail can.
Built around Guerrilla Gravitys progressive geometry, the Pedalhead has a roomy cockpit perfect for short stems and wide bars. The slack head tube angle, low bottom bracket height and short chainstays give the Pedalhead a rowdy personality that won't shy away from steep technical descents but combined with a steep seat tube angle it's a composed climber and comfortable enough for all day mountain trail riding.
The Pedalhead easily switches between 29" and 27.5+ wheels which makes it super versatile that can handle anything you care throw at it.
The Pedalhead is available as a frame only and we can also supply a frame, fork and wheel package so it's easy to utilise your old components.
Choose from three complete bikes or we can build you a full custom bike to you own specification including custom paint and decal colours for ultimate personalisation.
- Custom Smashmoly steel tubesets, hand built in Colorado
- Laterally and torsionally stiff, vertically compliant
- Low BB and short stays
- Accepts both 27.5 Plus and 29" wheels
- Max fork travel 140mm
- Max tyre size 27.5 x 30, or 29 x 2.6
- 44mm headtube for tapered steerers
- 73mm BSA threaded bottom bracket shell for creak free reliability
- ISCG05 mounts
- Boost 148mm rear spacing with 12mm Syntace through axle and Syntace derailleur hanger
- ISO brake mount
- External cable routing for hassle free maintenance
- 30.9mm seatpost with stealth dropper routing
- Integrated seat clamp
- NUTS storage bracket (Necessities Under the Saddle)
- Bottle mount in front triangle
- 55mm chainline 3mm rear driveside offset provides optimal chainline and maximum clearance
- 6.lbs with hardware (2.72 Kg) Size Medium