Guerrilla Gravity The Smash Ride 2
SURFACE TO SURFACE MISSILE
The spirit of punk rock lives on in The Smash!
The combination of Guerrila Gravitys progressive geometry and dialled Freedom Linkage suspension platform creates a super versatile 29er that can take on anything from epic big mountain days and shredding the bike park to rock strewn after work laps.
Like all Guerrilla Gravity bikes, The Smash has been designed with versatility in mind.
Choose between Plush or Crush mode for the suspension platform that's best suited for your local terrain and riding style.
Crush provides a more supportive platform that's ideal for flow trails and all day riding.
Plush mode smooths out rougher terrain and lets you plow through rock gardens and down technical descents.
You can easily switch between modes out on the trail in less than 60 seconds.
With air and coil shock options you can further tune your ride - a 140mm fork combined with an air shock is ideal for a lighter weight setup for general all mountain and trail riding but if you're the kind of rider who lives for going all out on technical terrain and likes to mix it up with enduro racing then go with a longer travel fork and a coil shock and let the fun commence!
The suspension platform on The Smash has been further developed and refined from the Megatrail and Trailpistol to provide a softer feel off the top of the stroke and through the mid stroke for amazing traction and control, combined with a more progressive travel and enhanced bottom out protection toward the end of the stroke to ensure maximum performance when the going gets super gnarly.
Guerrilla Gravitys approach to design is one that focuses on a high level of engineering refinement to elimate unecessary complications.
The result is a range of frames that are made for going fast, are easy to maintain and are built to last.
2018 sees a number of frame updates including:
- Modified stealth dropper post port routing allows for an extra 30mm of post insertion to allow riders to run a longer dropper post even on small frames
- New graphics and decal application - the graphics are now more durable waterslide decals
- New "Limited Edition" colours F***Yeah Red, Glow in the Gnar, LamborGG and White Knuckles
- New build kit options including MRP Ribbon coil fork, SRAM Eagle drivetrains, Spank finishing kit, new Industry Nine and DT Swiss wheelsets with the option of Cushcore or Huck Norris inserts.
- Custom drawn and formed alloy tubsets, hand built in Colorado
- 29" Wheels
- 140mm rear travel (230 x 57.5mm Metric Shock)
- 140 - 160mm fork
- Freedom Linkage suspension platform
- Crush and Plush modes
- 49mm headtube for tapered steerers
- 73mm threaded bottom bracket shell for creak free reliability
- ISCG05 mounts
- Boost 148mm rear spacing with Syntace Universal 12mm through axle and Syntace derailleur hanger
- ISO brake mount
- External cable routing for easy maintenance
- 30.9mm seatpost with stealth cable routing
- 34.9mm seat clamp (included)
- NUTS (Necessities Under The Saddle) integrated storage bracket.
- Bottle mount in main frame
- Maximum tyre size 29 x 2.5 (actual tyre width)
- 55mm chainline - rear driveside dropout features a 3mm offset for optimal chainline and improved clearance
- 6.6lbs (2.99Kg) with hardware
The Smash is available as a frame and shock or in three complete bike options.
We also offer full custom builds to your own speciication.
All complete bikes are assembled in our own workshop here in the UK
If you have any questions at all about frame design, geometry, sizing, fitting or want to discuss custom colours and custom builds then please contact us.
Book a demo ride - we have Trailpistol, Megatrail and The Smash bikes available for you to demo from our workshop in Sheffield.
We have access to some of the best trails in the UK right out the door so email or give us a call to check availability.