Guerrilla Gravity Megatrail Ride 2 Build Complete Bike
The Guerrilla Gravity Megatrail is a highly refined and versatile trail bike. Designed to cope with everything from aggressive trail riding and high alpine adventures through to shredding the bike park and enduro racing.
Trail mode puts the Megatrail at 150mm of rear travel with a BB height of 13.4" and a 66 degree head angle. Well tuned anti-squat characteristics and a supportive mid stroke give The Megatrail an extremely effiecient peadlling platform making it a solid climber and super capable descender.
Switching to Gravity mode takes no more than 30 seconds and transforms the bike and opens the Megatrail up with 165mm of rear travel and a more aggressive 13" BB height and a slack 65.5 degree head angle making it ride like a nimble downhill bike tackling jump lines with ease, railing berms with confidence and maintaining stabilty at high speed. The Megatrail is built to go fast.
The Freedom Linkage suspension system is simple yet effective and has been designed with a leverage curve that works well with both air or coil shocks providing excellent support when pedalling, superb small bump sensitivity and is progressive through the stroke to provide bottom out resistance.
Guerrilla Gravity refer to the Megatrail as a big mountain liberator that simply means it's a super capable and well rounded bike that is designed for going fast and to take a real beating!
The Megatrail is available as a frame only with a choice of rear shocks so it's easy to utilise your old components, three complete bikes starting from just £2699.00 or we can build you a full custom bike to you own specification including custom paint and decal colours for ultimate personalisation.
Standard build kit options now include the MRP Ribbon fork, Spank components, SRAM Eagle drivetrains, Revive dropper from Bike Yoke, Wheelsets from DT Swiss and Industry Nine with the option of Huck Norris or Cushcore tyre inserts pre-fitted.
- Custom drawn and formed alloy tubesets, hand built in Colorado
- 27.5" wheels
- Accepts 150 - 180mm fork
- 230 x 65mm metric shock
- 150mm - 165mm rear travel
- Freedom Linkage (modified Horst Link) suspension system with Premium Enduro Maxx cartridge bearings
- Trail and Gravity mode
- 49mm headtube for tapered steerers
- 73mm threaded bottom bracket shell for creak free reliability
- ISCG05 mounts
- Boost 148mm rear spacing with 12mm Syntace through axle and Syntace derailleur hanger
- ISO brake mount
- External cable routing for hassle free maintenance
- 30.9mm seatpost with stealth dropper routing (riders can run a 185mm dropper even on a size small frame)
- 34.9mm seat clamp
- NUTS storage bracket (Necessities Under the Saddle)
- Bottle mount in front triangle
- Max tyre size: 27.5 x 2.6
- 55mm chainline 3mm rear driveside offset provides optimal chainline and maximum clearance
- 6.6lbs with hardware exc. shock