Industry Nine Classic Boost Rear Hub
The Industry Nine Classic hubs are purpose built for high performance trail and enduro riding.
Minimum weight, minimum drag, super smooth perfromance with ultra fast engagement.
This latest addition to the Torch hub family is the Boost specific rear hub that features a 6mm wider shell to ensure a stiff and strong wheel.
A larger diameter disc flange for improved wheel stiffness and better braking torque transfer and angled flanges for reduced spoke stress.
Four bearings with external seals keep the Classic hub running buttery smooth whatever the conditions.
A reliable 120 point freehub mechanism with the pawls arranged in a 3+3 configuration with two teeth on each pawl provides 6 contact points which all adds up to provide a super positive feel and fast engagement when you put the power down and a nice solid feel that can handle high torque loads.
Available in 11 standard colours all of which are anodised in batches to ensure consistent colour .
Abec 5 Enduro bearings are fitted as standard but are upgradeable to full cermaics for extra performance.
From just 400 grammes per pair, the Imndustry Nine Torch Classic hubs are some of the lightest high performance mountain hubs on the market.
- 12x148 Boost specific hub shell
- 4 Abec 5 Enduro bearings with oversized butted 21/17mm axle and external seals for all weather performance.
- Large diamter disc flange improves wheel stiffness and braking torque transfer
- Angled flange for reduced spoke stress
- Standard J-Bend spoke compatability. Get the adavantage of the low weight, low drag and super fast engagement of the Torch hub and build onto your favourite rim for a no compromise, high performance wheel-set
- Available in 28 and 32 spoke counts
- From just 260 grammes in weight
- 120 point engagement - 3 degree, 6 pawl freehub
- 11 standard anodised colours
- Shimano HG or SRAM XD driver