Industry Nine Hydra 32H ISO 6 Bolt Boost Hubset Black
32 Hole Boost 15x110 front, 12x148 rear, ISO 6 Bolt disc mount hubset.
Featuring a flanged hubshell for building with regular J-bend spokes.
Optional Rockshox Torque front hub endcaps and a choice of SRAM XD, Shimano HG or Shimano Microspline freehub.
Hydra is the culmination of over two years in development and countless hours of testing and refining.
With an incredible 690 points of engagement (that's just 0.52 degrees), the new Hydra drive system is the next level in hub technology.
Utilising a 115 tooth drivering and a phased six pawl engagement Industry Nine Hydra re-writes the rules for hub performance.
The design is a continually "phased" drive system that creates a procession of engagement points between the pawls and the drivering.
By utilising the inherent flex in the hub system, it allows positive second, third or even fourth pawl contact providing almost instant engagement that means solid power transfer from your legs to your pedals.
The new design also minimises stress through the system that results in longer lasting bearings and less drag
Every Hydra Classic hub is manufactured from start to finish in Industy Nines own factory in the United States.
From design and development, engineering, manufacturing, and anodising right through to final assembly.
- Super fast 690 points of engagement (0.52 degrees between engagement)
- 6 pawl, 6 phase
- 115 tooth drivering
- 7075-T6 alloy hub shell machined, anodised and assembled in Industry Nines own factory
- High quality Enduro stainless steel bearings with upgraded seals
- Upgraded front and rear axle design for even longer bearing life
- 32 hole spoke count
- Eleven anodised colours
- Choice of SRAM XD, Shimano HG and Shimano Microspline Freehub
- Front hub available with 15mm endcaps for Fox, Marzocchi, Cane Creek, DVO etc. or with 15mm Torque endcaps for Rockshox forks