Galfer MTB Disc Wave Rotor 160 x 2.0mm 6 Bolt
Galfer have been a leading manufacturer of braking components for seventy years.
By combining their heritage, research and design and manufacturing experience with cutting edge technologies Galfer remains at the forefront of brake system development in the motorcycle and cycling sectors.
Working closely with world class riders and teams they continue to innovate by using advanced materials and manufacturing techniques in their European design, testing and production facility in Spain.
Galfer disc rotors are straightforward replacements for original discs and don't need any special adaptors or tools.
Galfer Disc Wave Rotor Features:
- Laser cut from high carbon stainless steel
- Anti corrosion treatment
- 6 Bolt or Centrelock attachment
- Improved braking power over stock rotors
- Powerful, progressive modulation
- Superior pad cleaning capacity
- Quiet with no vibration
- High performance braking in all conditions
- Available in a wide variety of sizes and 1.8mm or 2.0mm thick
- Made in Spain