Designed to be a versatile all mountain and trail shredder, the Megatrail is hand built around Guerilla Gravitys' Freedom Linkage suspension system.
By implementing a modified Horst Link design, the platform provides superb small bump compliance, confidence inspiring mid stroke support and plenty of ramp up to resist bottom outs when things get gnarly.
Optimised for a fork between 150 - 180mm and with two simply adjusted travel modes, the Megatrail is equally at home tearing up your local singletrack as it is hitting big mountain lines.
- Adjustable rear travel - Trail Mode 150mm, Gravity Mode 165mm
- Proprietary Horst Link, Freedom Linkage suspension system
- Custom drawn, hand cut and hand welded 6061-T6 frame. Made in Colorado USA
- Designed for 150mm - 180mm travel forks
- 66.2 degree head angle
- 73mm threaded bottom bracket
- 55mm chainline
- 230x65mm shock length
- 12 x148 Boost rear spacing with universal Syntace rear axle and mech hanger
- ISCG05 chainguide mount
- External cable routing for easy maintenance (internal dropper post routing)
- Available in XS, S, M and Large
- 8 colour options
- Designed to go fast
Available as a frame and shock and as a complete bike (choose from 4 stock builds or spec your own full custom build)
Frame and shock pricing starts at £1999.00 and complete builds start at just £3099.00
All Guerilla Gravity frames are hand built in Colorado.