Guerrilla Gravity Trailpistol Ride 2
All Guerilla Gravity frames are designed around the simple concept that mountain biking should be fast and fun.
By focussing on a high level of refinement and eliminating uneccesary complications the Trail Pistol provides an efficient pedalling platform, stiff chassis and a progressive suspension leverage curve.
Guerrilla Gravity refer to the Trail Pistol as their "Singletrack Flyer". Designed to go fast and built to last.
With 120mm of rear travel and the ability to easily switch between 29" and 27.5+ wheelsets, the Trail Pistol is a truly versatile trail bike for exploring miles of back country singletrack and railing technical descents.
The Trail Pistol accepts forks between 120mm and 150mm of travel and features two modes of rear suspension set up, Plush and Crush.
Crush mode is engaged for fast aggressive riding on 29" wheels.
Plush mode ensures a constant BB height between wheel sizes, steepens the head angle by a degree and reduces suspension progression making it ideal for 27.5+ wheels. Plush mode can also be used with 29" wheels for less aggressive trail riding.
There is no need to change forks, headset cups or any other components when switching between wheel sizes.
Guerrilla Gravitys Freedom Linkage uses a modified Horst Link system to ensure excellent small bump compliance and a smooth suspension ramp up when the going gets rowdy for ultimate grip and control.
With a long reach, steep seat angle and slack head angle, the Trail Pistol is designed for aggressive riders who want the benefit of an effecient pedalling position for climbing but need confidence inspiring modern geometry and suspension performance to hit technical descents with speed.
- Custom drawn and formed alloy tubesets, hand built in Colorado
- 29" or 27.5+ wheels
- 120 - 150mm fork travel
- 120mm rear travel: 210 x 50 metric shock (will also accept 55mm shock to provide 130mm rear travel)
- Freedom Linkage (modified Horst Link) suspension system
- Crush and Plush modes to maintain consistent BB height across wheel sizes
- 49mm headtube for tapered steerers
- 73mm threaded bottom bracket shell for creak free reliability
- ISCG05 mounts
- Boost 148mm rear spacing with 12mm Syntace through axle and Syntace derailleur hanger
- ISO brake mount
- External cable routing for hassle free maintenance
- 30.9mm seatpost with stealth dropper routing
- 34.9mm seat clamp
- NUTS storage bracket (Necessities Under the Saddle)
- Bottle mount in front triangle
- Max tyre size: 27.5 x 3.0, 29 x 2.6 (120mm travel setting) - actual measured tyre widths
- 55mm chainline 3mm rear driveside offset provides optimal chainline and maximum clearance
- 6.5lbs with hardware
The Trail Pistol is available as a frame and shock or in three complete bike models, Ride 2, Ride 1 and Race. We are also happy to offer full custom builds to your own specification.
If you have any questions at all about the frame design, geometry, sizing, fitting or want to discuss custom colours and custom builds please contact us.